2015 Spring Season Tryouts will take place on Saturday, March 21, 2015 at the Cranston High School West Gymnasium. (Click on the link for directions.)
All players who must tryout have received a notice via email and mail. All players who receive a tryout notice must be in attendance at the tryout.
11 AND 12 YEAR OLD PLAYERS SHOULD ARRIVE AT 9:00 AM
10 YEAR OLD PLAYERS SHOULD ARRIVE AT 10:30 AM
9 YEAR OLD PLAYERS SHOULD ARRIVE AT 11:30 AM
All players will make a team. Players should expect to hear from a coach within a week after the tryout.
Please refer to important tryout day infomation below.
• Wear comfortable, athletic clothes. Please wear sneakers (no cleats).
• Your tryout will consist of fielding, hitting, and pitching exercises.
• You need to bring a glove. We will supply helmets and bats, however, you may bring your own.
• Your tryout should last between 45 minutes and 1 hour. Please note that due to the volume of players trying out, the times may be longer.
• If you cannot make your tryout time, please email us at as soon as possible so we can accommodate you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at .